June 22, 2011

LUSHiously Breathtaking

  Okay so there's this store called "Lush" right? Well, I have been looking for a new cleanser and beauty products, so I finally decided to go in the store. First off, the employees were FANTASTIC! They were very helpful and provided a chance to test certain products. LUSH cosmetics and beauty products are 100% Non-Animal tested and Vegetarian/Vegan, environmental friendly, handmade, produced in Canada with natural grown elements with no preservatives, and anyone can use them (just ask your associate in case you are allergic to something)!
    So, last week when I walked into LUSH, the associate who assisted me made my day as easy as possible. Looking for a cleanser to help with dead skin from sun damage and any scaring, she recommended "Ocean Salt", a cleanser made of Ocean Salt, Vodka infused lime, and avocado. Only to be used 2-3 times a week in place of the typical cleanser,  I have already seen a difference on my entire body! After trying the Ocean Salt, I knew that a great cleaner needed to be followed by a mask at some point during the week. "Mask of Magnaminty" is a deep (and I mean deep) cleansing mask that truly does the job. It can be used pretty much anywhere on the human body and really does leave the skin glowing after the first few uses. I have never used a mask that brightened and tightened my face as much as Magnaminty.
   Entering LUSH was probably the best choice I made and never regret. Over the internet, I purchased solid Body Butters for a couple family members and they use it sparingly because they are amazing! LUSH has so many amazing products that when you enter the store, the thoughts of where to begin are endless. Employees are consistently demonstrating the products for curious customers, as well as answering any question someone might have. The only downfall of the store is that if you know for a fact that money is an issue, check online for promotion. Products can range from roughly $4 to $90 (mostly kits). The one fantastic thing about the products is that you get what you pay for. Just think of everything as an investment and soon, things will fall into place.
   If any questions arise, contact the store nearest you or consult the website. I promise, you will not be disappointed!


http://www.lushusa.com/shop/

No comments:

Post a Comment