July 25, 2011

A Girl's Wonderland

Bath and Body Works is well known for their products, including their ever changing scents. They have the traditional, signature, festive, and even spring/summer fragrances! I know I like to change my fragrance every so often, so this past year, I have been putting off one in particular. To my surprise, my grandmother actually purchased this in a set for me. The fragrance is called Secret Wonderland. Not one for many fruit based body products, this strawberry infused jasmine and white amber is just what a girl needs. The purple and blue bottles give a sense of adventure if you really think about it. Products begin at $5 (for travel and trail sizes) and go up to $25. Personally, I think it is worth it to make such a purchase because this isn't something that should be used in large amounts. So, what are you waiting for! Check out your local Bath and Body Works, and if you're unsure where a location is, check out Bathandbodyworks.com.

L-R:Body Mist, Body Cream, Triple Moisture Shower Cream, Shower Gel, Body Shimmer Mist

No comments:

Post a Comment