July 25, 2011

Red Hot!

I have to admit, I have a shopping problem. Not necessarily for clothing, but for shoes and accessories. Back in January, I visited my parents in Washington state. My mother has a slight "retail therapy" problem as well, but I can control mine. Shhh! Don't tell her I said that. Regardless, I went into the local Torrid store and found a FABULOUS pair of red wedges! Now, being a girl, there always has to be some type of outfit that matches her shoes. So, with that, I bought a new pair of skinny jeans and a white baby-doll top, even a new dress! Call me crazy, but what girl doesn't love a new outfit and new shoes?!

These shiny, red wedges are to die for! I love wearing them with skinny jeans! You can dress them up or down. Failure is not an option!

No comments:

Post a Comment