July 22, 2011

Get It Get It...With Candies

The more glitter, the better. This is a line I have always lived by. Some articles of clothing and accessories can have too much glitter, but with the right solid outfit, glitter can make things appear so much sexier. Personally, I like wearing dark blue or black jeans with a pink or purple top with a pop of gold or silver accessory. My most recent discovery of glitz and glitter has been at my local Kohl's department store. Let's be honest, the brand just screams "girl-power".
   Candie's have been around since 1981 and has been making accessories, shoes, and specifically high heels. To own a pair of Candie's in today's society is like being a celebrity. Almost every female owns at least one pair of Candie's shoes. When I was in high school my mother wouldn't let me touch a pair of Candie's because of how females were viewed. Now that I'm in college, I can proudly say that Candie's does promote the feelings of confidence and sexiness all in one.
   Getting back on topic, not like I went off topic, but I think you know what I mean. *wink wink*.Gold heels with glitter are what can compliment ANY basic look that is worth sporting. As I was walking through Kohl's, I almost always find myself in the footwear department. Walking down each and every aisle of the Junior's section, I noticed a pop of glitter (I cannot be held for my actions because I am a girl). Of course I tried them on, but I knew I didn't have anything to go with them at the moment. Yes, I know basics are always in, but this summer I didn't pick anything solid up, but the fall is a different story. These heels, both the close and open back, felt amazing on my feet.
    Shoes are meant to bring attention and feel great at the same time. Yes, beauty is pain, but wooden bottoms are pretty comfortable. To be completely honest, I never would have thought wood bottom shoes would even benefit myself, but I have come to like them. I am still getting used to them, but the vast majority of my heel collection does have wooden bottoms. It just takes time like everything else.
Candie's in particular have a certain feel to them that make them comfortable to where they can be worn for a long period of time. I personally wouldn't recommend long, strenuous wearing of any shoe for the first week or two because no one wants blisters. Wearing them for 30 minutes to and hour and working up for a 5-8 hour day is the best way to not damage both the shoes and your feet.
     Fall is coming and summer is ending sooner than you think. Make a visit to your local Kohl's or visit them, as well as Candie's, online for a wide selection of shoes and accessories...with glitter!

Check out Kohl's and Candies!
Kohls.com  Candies.com


http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/shoes/brandsforshoes/candies/juniors/PRD~789206/Candies+Platform+High+Heels.jsp


No comments:

Post a Comment