July 16, 2011

The Adventure I Can't Believe is Over

   Okay, so it's been about a week since I last wrote anything. Usually it doesn't take long for me to read a book that I'm interested in, but this was one that I wanted to read very carefully. A few years ago, Maureen Johnson came out with a novel titled 13 Little Blue Envelopes. After many readers wrote to Mrs. Johnson about a second novel, The Last Little Blue Envelope was written and published. Just from knowing the previous story, it was obvious that the conclusion would be something to look forward to.
   My overall experience from this book has taught me a few valuable lessons. I know that things happen for a reason and what your family leaves you is nobody's business but your own. Yes, this can cause problems, as did in the novel, but these are things that you can overcome. To me, this book means one thing, but to another, it could mean something totally different. However, I can assure you that both of these novels are worth the time to read. Yes, this entry is small, but if I were to write anything more, I would end up telling you the entire story, and I wouldn't want anyone doing so to me. Soooo, next time you pass a bookstore and looking for an adventure, ask an employee about 13 Little Blue Envelopes and if interested, buy it or read parts of it while in the store. If the book drags you into a world of adventure and makes you feel involved, purchase it. After reading it, it's up to you to move on to the conclusion (The Last Little Blue Envelope) of such a lively and vivid adventure.
    Relax and enjoy. Xoxo :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment