August 4, 2011

Cherry Chocolate!

Cherry Chocolate. You're probably thinking of a new nail color for the Fall right? Well, if you were, you are most certainly wrong. Over the past two weeks, I have been in and out of multiple salons, attempting to find one that is suitable for not only what I want, but what my hair needs. It started out with booking an appointment at a salon in the mall. Let's just say that did not happen. I walked into ULTA Beauty, a hair, nails, beauty, and cosmetics shop at my local strip-mall. The moment I walked in and smoke with a stylist in their salon, I knew I made the right choice.
   Naturally, I have a medium to dark brown hair color, but over the past few years, it has been a lot easier to dye it to the color I was born with, black. Honestly, the last time I colored my hair was from a box and was the blackest black that I could find. Now that school is starting in the next few weeks, I decided to do something different and new. After a horrible experience last summer, I knew bleaching my hair again was a fairly large no-go. The stylist recommended a young woman named Amy and I took her advice. The next day when I came back into the salon for my appointment, Amy and I looked over possible options. We both thought that looking at the light and dark side of what was my natural color would be best. After the final "OK", the cape was on and two hours later, my hair went from four shades of brown to a solid medium brown with a hint of red. Sounds sexy right?
    My experience at ULTA was fascinating. I had always purchased cosmetics and other body care items there, but I had never been to any of their stylists. This is defiantly an experience that I will relive. To find an ULTA Beauty nearest you, click here to visit their website! ULTA

August 2nd, 2011--You can't see the red too much because of the lighting, BUT it is there. I checked. :)
xoxo
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment