October 30, 2011

Facts 'Bout Me

    A few months ago when I began my blog, I didn't really give any information about me. To bring some knowledge about myself, I decided to use the typical Facebook chain status'/notes to provide such information. I hope it's not too generic. Enjoy!!


Name: Tamara Danielle Bonet
Age: 19
BIRTH DATE: 9/26/92
PRESENT ADDRESS: Brooklyn, NY/Westchester Cty, NY
  
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage = pepsi
2. last phone call = my mom 
3. last text message = one of my e-board members
4. last song you listened to = Pick Up The Pieces by Jason DeRulo (love it!!)
5. last time you cried= a few weeks ago (nightmare for the first time ever)

HAVE YOU EVER
6. dated someone twice = no
7. been cheated on =no
8. kissed someone & regretted it = no
9. lost someone special = yes
10. been depressed = yes
11. been drunk and threw up = no, I do not drink :)

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
 12. purple
 13. silver
 14. hot pink

LAST YEAR (2010), HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend = yes
16. Fallen out of love = yes
17. Laughed until you cried =yes
18. Met someone who changed you = yes
19. Found out who your true friends were = yes
20. Found out someone was talking about you = yes
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list = yes

GENERAL:
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life = um, I would rather not answer that lol
 24. Do you have any pets = yes, I currently have 4 hermit crabs. 
 25. Do you want to change your name =no
 26. What did you do for your last birthday = not much really. it was on a Monday :(
27. What time did you wake up today = 10am and I was late for training. I'm NEVER late for anything!!
 28. What were you doing at midnight last night = working on my ASL and Journalism homework
 29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = study abroad
30. Last time you saw your Mother = July
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life =That's a secret. Shh! 
32. What are you listening to right now = Pandora Radio :)
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? = Does Tommy or Thomas count? 
34. What's getting on your nerves right now = verizon towers are messed up in my area :(
35. Most visited webpage = Facebook, Twitter, and of course my blog!
37. Nickname = Mara or Lola
38. Relationship Status= Single
39. Zodiac sign = libra :)
40. He or She = If in reference to me, then she
41. Elementary =  I went to 4 or 5
42. High School = Columbus High High School in Columbus, GA
43. College = Pace Univ.
44. Hair color = Brown/Red
45. Long or short = Shoulder
46. Height = 5'3
47. Do you have a crush on someone? = that's a secret
48. What do you like about yourself? = I'm creative, responsible, trustworthy 
49. Piercings = Ears
50. Tattoos= Hibiscus flower
 51. Righty or lefty= righty

FIRSTS :
 52. First surgery= wisdome tooth
 53. First piercing = ears
54. First best friend = ashley mackay
55. First sport you joined = ballet/gymnastics
56. First vacation = I lived in Hawaii, does that count?
58. First pair of trainers = ?

RIGHT NOW:
 59. Eating = nothing at the moment
 60. Drinking = pepsi
61. I'm about to be = planning tonight's event in my hall
 62. Listening to = Flo Rida
 63. Waiting for = my phone to work

YOUR FUTURE :
 64. Want kids? = yea
 65. Get Married? = hopefully one day
 66. Career? = Journalism, Correspondent, Event Planner

WHICH IS BETTER :
 67. Lips or eyes = eyes
 68. Hugs or kisses= kisses
 69. Shorter or taller = taller
 70. Older or Younger = older  or same
 71. Romantic or spontaneous = borh 
72. Nice stomach or nice a**= nice stomach
 73. Sensitive or loud =both 
74. Hook-up or relationship = relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = both

HAVE YOU EVER :
 76. Kissed a stranger= no
 77. Drank hard liquor = no??
 78. Lost glasses/contacts = no
 79. Sex on first date = no
 80. Broke someone's heart = yes
 81. Had your own heart broken = yes
 82. Been arrested = no
 83. Turned someone down = yes
 84. Cried when someone died= yes
 85. Fallen for a friend = yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = sometimes
87. Miracles = yes
88. Love at first sight = yes
89. Heaven = yes
90. Santa Claus = yes (i'm still a kid at heard :) )
91. Kiss on the first date = depends
92. Angels = yes
93. Unicorns = there comes a time when science and history influence me to believe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment