November 5, 2011

Happy November!!

    First off, THE SEMESTER IS ALMOST FINISHED!!!!! Believe it or not, I'm actually stoked for the winter break. Hopefully I'll be with my parents in Washington for Christmas this year (unlike last year). I hope everyone that's in school did well on their midterms, and is preparing for finals. With the crazy winter storm we had, I know my roommate and I discussed a lot of things in preparation for the holiday and finals season. We spoke about things from academics to holiday shopping to skin care and just things to do with our time.
     I don't know who out of my readers celebrates Thanksgiving ( I know some do not), but here are some tips for the upcoming day of celebration. Of course, this includes BLACK FRIDAY!!

  •  Prepare menu and tasks
  • Make sure all ingredients and components are purchased
  • Create a list of television programs to watch 
  • Watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade (There's always something exciting!!)
  • Spend time with family and friends
  • Make phone calls to those not around
  • Volunteer at a local shelter or organization
  • Make any donations throughout the day (It's always an amazing thing to do)
Black Friday
  • Make a list of stores 
  • Coordinate products with stores
  • Cut out any coupons for products/stores
  • Pair stores with each person (if in a group setting)
  • Set alarms
  • Get sleep (tough I know, but well worth it)
  • DO NOT FIGHT!! (Violence never solves any issues)
  • Hold wallet/purse close to you (the less you shop with, the more successful you are)
  • HAVE FUN!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment