November 6, 2011

Did Someone Just Say Premium?

      You might have seen advertisements or mentioning for Woodbury Commons Premium Outlets. If you haven't made a visit yet, I think it's time. With the holiday season fast approaching, despite the bi-polar weather being experienced here in New York,  shopping is the thing to do. With 220 stores (if not more), there is a store for everyone. From American Eagle to Nike to UGG Australia and even Fendi, any budget can be found here.
    Open daily from 10am until 9pm, and yes this includes Sunday, making a trip is possible! On most days, usually the weekends and what ever weekdays I have off, I usually try and peak online for sales, specials, and promotions and plan a trip with friends. The first thing I ever thought when planning a trip was that it would just for shopping, however at Woodbury, the option of a group tour is available. I know it sounds silly, but for travelers and those who aren't so familiar, this is an option. It is defiantly not fun to get lost. 
     As always, I will give my honest voice and what I do while shopping, as well as my favorite stores. As usual, I browse for any sales and promotions. Even if this involves window shopping, at least I know what is coming up and could possibly be up for the next sale. My favorite stores happen to be Coach, Juicy Couture, Claire's, Betsey Johnson, Converse, UGG, Godiva, and Yankee Candle to name a few. Frankly, these are only a few stores that I have ventured into. However, like any other situation, when I do visit other stores, I will always let everyone know!
    For a complete list of stores, locations, and sales, visit their website! Oh, and the best thing is, Premium Outlets are located in various states around the country (including Puerto Rico), and even overseas! Make an adventure out of it.You only live once so make it count! Premium Outlets

1 comment:

  1. heyy!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete