November 9, 2011

Chocolate Surprise

       As most know, the average female craves chocolate. Am I wrong? Well, I sure hope that I'm not because I know plenty of women who crave chocolate. But did you ever think about how chocolate would taste in a lightly golden croissant? At Panera Bread, anything is possible.
      Behind the glass window which separates customers from what's displayed on the counter, a variety of delicious pastries and sweets take a toll on life. Since I was 11 years old, I have ordered the same thing time and time again, unless, however, my mother got tired of bringing me the same thing. I am infatuated with their Chocolate Pastry from their Artisan menu. Heavenly light dough with chocolate bars inside, topped with a light honey glaze make this a delectable treat.
       Along with pastries, Panera Bread has a wonderful menu of cafe items. From sandwiches to salads to soup, including a children's menu, it truly is a family environment. Personally, I enjoy their Smokehouse Turkey panini throughout the year, but in the late Fall and during the Winter, I ALWAYS order Chicken Noodle soup in a Sourdough Bread-bowl. Yes, it sounds like a lot, but it defiantly will fill you up. These dishes are delicious, as are the rest of the items on their menu.
      When I lived in Georgia, our area had a lot of shelters, and it felt like there weren't a lot of volunteers. Something I never knew about Panera Bread, as a company, is very active in their communities. With their Community Breadbox, Day-End Dough, SCRIP fundraising, and other local projects, Panera is very active and passionate in what they do. This is another reason to love a company as much as I do. Every helping hand and concern helps!
       Hope everyone takes a look at Panera Bread's website. Here you can find a menu filled with almost anything you could think of. Oh, and there's also a link to find a cafe nearest you! It will most defiantly be worth your time! Enjoy!!  Panera Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment