October 12, 2011

Can You Keep a Secret?

      The "Oh so lovely and sexy" Victoria Secret has made millions over the years by creating, producing, and selling the most comfortable and supporting lingerie. Every woman wants to feel confident and sexy, but some do not know how to. Victoria's Secret is a company of great customer service and truly cares about their customers. As a female that is "well developed", I have always known that I need some type of support. I have chosen three (3) bras in particular that I have found to be rather comfortable, supporting, affordable, and sexy!!
     The Body by Victoria's Secret. The most comfortable and supportive FULL COVERAGE BRA! For those of you who try and want to keep the 'girls' safe, sound, and covered, this is the bra for you! With 24 different styles (demi, full coverage, including MEMORY FIT) there is a bra for everyone! Personally, I love the full coverage style. (psst! I own four of them in different colors :) ) Like most of the VS bras, the Body's sizes range from 32 A to 40 DD, however some sizes are only available online. The Body prices from around $36 to $50, each price depending on the style and fit of the bra.
Body by Victoria (Full Coverage) in black
    Next up on the runway is the Showstopper by Victoria's Secret. Yes, it is a showstopping lingerie statement, I must say. My mother purchased it for me in two colors (Marine and Pomegranate) and I have to say that I feel way more confident and lifted (physically and confidence wise). The way the cut has been designed caters to every female's figure, giving a line of definition and beauty. The Showstopper is available in 4 styles with sizes ranging at 32-36A-DD, 38B-DD, and 40C-DD. Again, some sizes and styles (colors or patterns) are not available in store, but they can always be found online! Prices range from $45-$55 varying on the style of the bra.
Showstopper in Marine
   "Oh hey there gorgeous!" A line used on me by the Barista at my local Starbucks. No, he did not see my bra, however I did have on the Victoria's Secret "Gorgeous" t-shirt that I received as a gift. But enough about that and on the a truly "Gorgeous" piece of lingerie. If you want a push-up that can be worn in multiple ways and still be able to walk as if you rule the world, check out the "Gorgeous" Collection. With 2 styles and 5 ways to be worn, oh and did I forget to mention the colors and patterns? Where could you go wrong? Exactly, you cannot go wrong. The "Gorgeous" is available from a size 32B-38DD. Like any other item, if the size you're looking for is not in stores, they can most likely be found online. I own the Gorgeous in Berry Gloss (yes, if you look online, there are white polka-dots along the straps). The Gorgeous starts out at around $45 and can go up to $52.
Gorgeous Demi Bra in Berry Gloss

     For more information, or to find a Victoria's Secret near you, please visit their website here! VS!



No comments:

Post a Comment