December 5, 2011

3D Smile

    For the longest time, I had always thought my smile was terrible. Never needing braces, I knew there was something wrong even though the dentist had always told me I was fine. I learned that some "stains" that are caused from coffee, caffeine, smoking, and other chemicals, are not the only contributors. According to my previous dentist, Alberto Lugo, genetics, age, and even certain medications can cause the unwanted stains on your teeth. Fortunately, I found a new way to whiten the pearls in my mouth (aside from procedures),
    Crest Pro Health has amazing products to begin with. Within the past year, I have been using Crest 3D White.  Having stains on my teeth have always been a HUGE NO-NO. I found that with brushing 2-3 times a day, along with using rinse (mouthwash), and flossing, my teeth have began to sparkle. When I was younger, I always had a tough time with my teeth, even though I had never had a cavity, and brushed every day. Now that I am older, I watch what I eat and how much iron I take in (this is what I have heard from my current dentist).
    Either way you take it, taking care of your teeth is very important. Talk to your dentist and see what your problem areas are and what you can do to take care of them. If anything, Crest defiantly  has a good grasp on dental hygiene, so I encourage you all to check them out. Healthy teeth make you even more confident, which makes everyone a more satisfied person!

Crest Pro-Health

No comments:

Post a Comment