December 5, 2011

Boots, Boots, OH! And Boots

    Over the past few years, I have become OBSESSED with boots. Whether they are Uggs, Bearpaw, or even Lower East Side and Brash by Payless, boots add so much to an outfit. Currently, I have 3 pairs because my previous pairs needed to be retired. There is no way I would be able to survive my day, especially with being on a campus, without having at least one pair of boots.
    My personal favorite styles are flat, 1" to 3" heeled boots, over the knee and thigh high boots. I feel that these styles are pretty diverse. Flat boots are perfect for being on campus, walking around the city (who wants sore feet?!), and going out. Boots with a heel add personality not only to the outfit being worn, but to the person wearing them. I generally wear heels when I want to make a statement, or show that yes I am a young woman, but I can also have fun. Now, thigh high boots. In my opinion, this is my danger zone. Even if I only wear them a couple of times, I know that what I wore them with defiantly showed the woman I am on the inside. 
   Boots, well, shoes in general, always enhance what is already there. There is such an attitude that comes with every color, heel height, shoe height, and design. Never underestimate what something could look like. Even if that means you end up spending 3+ hours in major shoe warehouses, such as DSW, or even department stores (Macy's, Nordstrom, etc. ), I know someone will walk out with at least one pair. In the end, confidence is what makes you a woman. A pair of boots is not just another pair of shoes, but a piece of what you are and what you can be. Enjoy ladies! DSW

UGG Kid's Classic Short, SZ 6, Cactus Flower   (Ugg Australia )

No comments:

Post a Comment